Wednesday, February 9, 2011

so...

Mon I went in and my lining was around an eight... today I went back in after upping some meds and it's 9.2.  I am set to transfer on Valentine's Day.  Fingers crossed I get there.  Tomorrow I need to decide how many to transfer.  I want 2 ideally, but they're frozen in pairs so if only one of the first pairs survives the thaw, we have to choose between 1 and 3.  Both have pros, both cons.  I've been researching stats on it... but it's hard to know where I fall because I almost feel like I'm starting my first IVF since the whole time I was doing all these procedures up to date, I had tubal issues that were probably causing my lining to suck and the other transfers to not work (not to mention the regular reasons they might not have worked...)  So transferring one could mean slim chances, and transferring three could mean three would work. It's a gamble... I'm also wondering what an entire year of meds is doing to my body.  What's my timetable for what  I'm willing to do to my body?  Our savings?  My emotional state?  Fuckin' ivf...

No comments:

Post a Comment