Monday, November 21, 2011

28 weeks tomorrow

Tomorrow is a couple milestones for me: 28 weeks means the baby has a very good chance of surviving with no major health issues if he's born now.  It's also 3rd trimester.  It feels so weird to just be entering 3rd tri since I've been in the mindset of a woman who could go into labor at any second.  I have a hospital bag mostly packed.  C and I have had to think of plans for if I go into labor, plans for if we're in the NICU for a while... plans that normally you don't think about until you're way further along.

All good.  I will find a way to couch-celebrate tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! Welcome to the third trimester! :) Happy for you and baby boy! Hope he stays put long enough to be nice and healthy, but maybe still in time to be a sweet 2011 tax deduction ;)

    ReplyDelete