Sunday, July 24, 2011

Creeping up on 11 weeks

I don't have much to report. Which is great. I spent most of today on the couch not feeling great. This week I'd been feeling a bunch of tugging pains from doing too much and laughing. I can't avoid laughing. Only once today I felt the tug during a laugh. So that's better than the past few days where I was really feeling them. My dad just left. I feel bad that I was so low energy while my fam was here. I had dreams of cooking them amazing meals and stuff. Didn't quite happen this time. Oh well. All for good reason.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your family understood!

    The tugging pains (I had them too) might be from your ligaments stretching. I remember feeling it when I went to stand up. Lots of stretching and moving around of parts that aren't used to being reorganized :)

    Hope you are feeling better soon. For most people it's mostly gone by 12 weeks. The 2nd trimester is usually much better.

    ReplyDelete