Friday, July 1, 2011

2 solid days

...of feeling 92% positive about the whole being preg thing.  That's a record!  Yes my mind wanders to neg stuff and then I drop it.  I made an appt to see an OB.  I am thinking about the future without a sinking feeling in my gut.

About twice a week I have a problem... every night I get up to pee in the middle of the night about two or three times.  Sometimes I can't go back to sleep.  Last night was one of them.  I got up at 4 am for maybe the third time and then I just stayed up.  Aren't preg ladies supposed to sleep a ton?  I get tired so early at night and all I want to do is get a full 8 hours and it's just not happening.  Oh well.  I'd rather be preg and an insomniac than not preg at all.

1 comment:

  1. This might be your body's way of preparing you for life with a newborn ;)

    ReplyDelete