Tuesday, August 9, 2011

second trimester

I'm here.  Pretty crazy.  I barely felt nauseaous today.  Hoping this is the start of the joys of 2nd tri.  I'm working a ton lately... Now that I'm feeling more emotionally ready to start looking at names, nursery stuff, etc.  I don't have a ton of time to do that.  I'll find it... I'm just whining.  I desperately need to go shopping cause I'm not fitting in 89% of my clothes.  I have some maternity pants and I just tried on ALL of my shirts and almost nothing fits.  I will for sure hit some cheapie stores this weekend to find a few things.  Next door to where I work some tv show about models is taping so every time I pee at work, I have to wade through them in my ill fitting clothes.  I feel like telling them "I'm pregnant, fuck off!"  Things are pretty good.  Hoping everything stays uneventful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment