Saturday, June 19, 2010

B positive should be more than my blood type.

Okay.  I woke up in a good mood today and I am going to actively try and keep it going.  "Can she go a whole day?" you wonder?  Me, too.    So far: woke up to C watching soccer before he went to work.  We both laughed at the fact that his job of delivering babies is really ridiculous right now with us in the middle of IF.  I know, you may be thinking "Whoa.  That could have been the start to a bad day... your husband leaving you alone to go be with preggos."  But it wasn't.  I'm hanging out with the cats, waiting for Lil' Sis to come over and go swimming.  Not to toot my own horn, but that was smart of me to schedule a fun visit this a.m.  I didn't make plans this weekend because originally I was supposed to be on bedrest from my FET transfer... so I have this empty weekend to hopefully fill with things that make me happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment