Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to work...

I am anxious about starting work again on Monday.  IVF #1 happened on a break from work where I could sit on the couch all day if I felt bad, I could get in the car and drive if I needed to, I only (for the most part) interacted with family and friends who were supportive and aware of my IF and my RE office... I have been spoiled by not dealing with the real world... which for me is a job where the hours are long, I see my husband much less, I will interact with people who have no idea how to talk to someone with IF, and a couple people who have either just become or are about to become new dads... lots of baby talk.  I don't want to spend another year lying about my IF... I spent last year avoiding family talks, biting my tongue, pacing in the parking lot on my cell with the RE so I can have some privacy discussing the inner workings of my lady parts... I already used the "barfing my brains out" excuse for my HSG... I don't think I can "BMBO" for every ultrasound/transfer/bedrest.  So I will have to come out at some point.  I already watched my BFF come out about her IF at work last year and it was incredibly hard for her, even with everyone knowing.  It's intimidating knowing I'm walking into this... 


No comments:

Post a Comment