Monday, April 25, 2011

weekend of kids

It was pretty good considering.

The positives:
I had a lot of fun with the kids (my nephew, fam friends)
I visited a friend with a 4 wk old and it was 96% nice

The negatives:
the friend with a 4 week old didn't gain any pregnancy weight... realizing I gained it for her but have no baby

not being able to avoid babies anytime I stepped outside... literally had a zombie movie moment where to avoid one kid coming at me I turned down a different street and ran head on with a mom and her baby

a little girl came up to me from behind thinking I was her mom (we have similar hair) and I felt flattered that I'd passed for "a mom."  It made me incredibly angry that I felt that way.

There were a lot more moments... positive and negative... but those are the ones that popped into my head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment