Wednesday, May 18, 2011

reading material from Mon's appt

I should be an ivf consultant for new ivf offices.  I've been to enough.  I could guide them on the do's and don'ts from a patient's perspective.  Of course this wouldn't be very lucrative because they'd only need one visit from me.  First point of order: magazines.  If they say anything about someone being pregnant -- especially pregnant right after getting married... maybe don't display them.  And not right on top.

Of course - there's nothing else really wrong with my doc's new digs.  He's no longer sharing space with an ob/gyn so no preggos complaining about bullshit and no pics of newborns on the wall.  So far I haven't seen any patients bring their kids to appts --- a pet peeve of mine.  The only other thing I don't love about the new office is the bathroom is directly next to the doc's office so to pee you have to walk by him and essentially sit on a toilet 2 feet away from him.  And the parking is about $5/visit.

Hopefully I won't be spending many more visits at that office... but chances are I might have to.  All in all, I give it a solid A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment