Thursday, May 12, 2011

things feel alright today

I started my menapur/vag suppositories last night.  I will be very curious to see what's a'brewin' on my Monday u/s.  Right now I have no idea when/if I'll be doing my retrieval and it's really hard to plan... especially because a lot of my planning is work related.  Trying to gauge how not to flake on people.  Love IF for that.  I'm about to start back up at work... trying to savor these days where I am not rushing around... where I have time to myself.  Today I went for one of my (now almost daily) hour long walks... then came home and cooked breakfast.. sat down to eat it and then took my dexamethasome pill.  So funny to exercise, eat a good breakfast, then take a pill that will make me hungry/fat.  Anyway, today feels much better than the past two days.  Here's hoping that keeps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment