Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The big appt did not go well.

It could have been worse.  It could have been cancelled... or he could have discovered my uterus had fallen out over the weekend... but what did happen wasn't great.  My lining pattern looked good, but it is still a 7, just like last week.  My RE was concerned about why we're struggling.  He went through my whole file, then went to consult his partners.  Then he decided to try Estradial suppositories which he never uses so he he had to call the pharmacy to ask questions about it.  He's a good doc, I just don't like being an enigma.  I don't like that at this point he's experimenting outside his normal protocall system. He didn't seem very confident that this cycle will be okay... just said we'll have to see what happens next week.  I was an hour late to work and had to insert my suppository in my office because the pharmacist said it would instantly dissolve and drip out if I didn't put my legs up.  She was right... iI had to lower the blinds, lay down on our couch and do by far the weirdest thing I've ever done in my office.  I feel so defeated right now.  I try not to worry about the unknown, but things keep popping up out of nowhere to get in the way of moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment