Sunday, July 18, 2010

My relaxing weekend.



I did a bunch of relaxing stuff (including starting to meditate) and for some reason, this weekend was full of crazy moments.  I got upset Friday night and it sort of went straight through until today.  I didn't shave my head, but I wasn't too far off.  I am learning more about what some of my triggers are (beyond the obvious ones) and even though most of them I can't control being exposed to, the ones I can, I need to get better about planning ahead to avoid/cope.  This was also my last weekend with time to myself for a month, so hopefully this was just me letting it all out to get ready for that.  There's fun and a lot of stuff to keep me occupied coming up until my FET, so hopefully there will be a lot less crazy-town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment