Monday, July 12, 2010

Sorry if I infected anyone


So, based on an LA Times article I read a couple days ago - there's a new study that says:  "it appears that you can catch happiness. Or sadness. Moreover, the "recovery time" doesn't depend on your contacts at all, which is a hallmark of diseases but surprising in an emotional context, since continuing contact with happy or sad people could be expected to affect one's emotional state even after the initial "infection.""


So if you are reading any of my blog entries, there's a chance you've read something depressing.  Like, a 97% chance.  So I hope it doesn't spread to you.  I am shockingly in a great mood right now.  Just went for a long walk up lots of hills with C who said walking with me after work is the highlight of his day (awwww).  Work was pleasant.  Morning meeting tomorrow postponed so I don't have to get up early.  Things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment