Sunday, June 12, 2011

aye ya yaye

So... a little nervous for tomorrow.  Beta number three.  I don't even know exactly what number I should be hoping for.  This weekend was spent going back and forth between feeling happy relief that we might actually get to be moving on to a much happier part of our lives... and the fear that at some point this could all just go away.  I'm going to ask my RE tomorrow if there's any extra blood work we should be doing regarding my thyroid/hormonal shit.  2 things that can cause miscarriages.  I want to trust that he'd be on it if there were real issues already, but REs seem to wait to deal with miscarriage issues until you've had more than one and I can't deal with that.  I feel like if something bad happened I have no emotional reserve to deal with it right now.  If there's nothing I can do to prevent it, I'll try and sit back and hope for the best...

1 comment:

  1. Positive, full-term, healthy thoughts being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete