Saturday, June 25, 2011

meh

Still some light bleeding.  No cramps so I don't think I'm having a misscariage.  See... I can't even spell that word... so that's how much I'm not planning on having one!  Still, not awesome to wake up and pee in the middle of the night and see blood.  Took a long time to fall back to sleep.  The only thing "comforting" is that if I am at the beginning of miscarrying, I can't do anything about it.  It's just so unsettling to still be bleeding.  Will be trying to not worry too much.  Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you. Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" (let's not get started on that can of worms), but there's always those women on there who are all, "But I was still getting my periods the whole time!".

    In all seriousness, I'm hoping everything is okay and that you will get past this worrisome stage on go on to deliver this healthy full term beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete